Need Help? Talk to an Expert | 646-480-0006 email@example.com
Title : Dot Net Developer
Categories : Contract
Location : New York City
Job Description :
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of designing and developing medium-to-large scale, high performance, and mufti-tier applications. They will have worked as part of a team that leverages modern architectures and agile development practices. While the team typically contains full-stack developers, exceptional candidates with a front-end or back-end focus will be considered. It provides a great opportunity to gain in-depth financial business knowledge across trade processing and various financial products, build complex business-critical applications that process million-dollar client transactions.
Responsibilities to develop client-facing financial applications for Prime Brokerage clients and Internal operations globally. The applications must be of a high-quality code, high preference, and reliable. The role involves end-to-end system development across multiple-tiers and includes full project life cycle participation (analysis, design, coding, unit testing, release, maintenance).
• Strong knowledge and experience of Modern web development (including frameworks such as Ex-TJS, React/Angular, and build systems with Grunt, Bower of similar)
• Strong knowledge and experience of C# and .NET platform (including modem language features and .Net Core)
• Strong experience in Web development with an understanding of mufti-tier systems
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
• Strong knowledge and experience of relational database design and SQL
• Understanding of ADSF (Application Development Security Framework)
• Experience with automated unit testing and related concepts such as dependency injection
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good grasp of common patterns supporting scalability, concurrency, consistency, availability and supportability.
• Knowledge of equities and/or prime brokerage/securities finance a plus
• Knowledge of the trade lifecycle (Trading, Middle Office, Settlements) a plus
• Understanding of messaging middleware and patterns (MQ, FIX, etc)